Monday, November 2, 2009

Poor Ophelia




Mood: Depressed

The queen walked in and told me that my my sister had drowned. Poor Ophelia! Why did she have to be the one to suffer? I have already lost my father and now my sister is gone. Everything seemed to be going well and then ...... If I had only been here in Denmark. Would any of this have ever happened if I hadn't gone to Paris? Some question whether my sister killed herself. This cannot be true. I know that Ophelia would never do such. I hold Hamlet responsible for the deaths of my father and my sister. After my dad was murdered, Ophelia just went crazy. I wish I could have done something. Now I am left here, with a plot to kill Hamlet. The king has insured me that I will be able to kill the man who murdered my father and drove my sister to insanity. Right now, though, I just want to focus and see to it that my sister receives a proper burial. She deserves one.

No comments:

Post a Comment