Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Questions

Mood: Angry

I just arrived in Denmark today. I am determined to find out who killed my father. I haven't spoken to King Claudius yet. I plan on talking with him. Why did he allow for my father to be killed? He should have stopped it. I want to know who is responsible and how it happened. I will take the king's power away if I have to. All these things would not be happening if he had more control over certain people. There are many people here that agree with me. I also haven't seen my sister. I am worried about Ophelia. I do not know how she will handle all the emotions. I have heard that she is acting a little crazy, but I won't believe anything until I see her. I will continue to ask for the king and give an update when I sort things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment